Humor Reflections About Women
For a long time authors, poets, entertainers and comedians tried to fathom the female mind but in vain. There are various reflections about the nature of women, many of which are really hilarious. Read on to find out.
Here they go:
· Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
· A woman is like a tea bag. She only knows her strength when put in hot water.
· If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
· A woman knows how to keep quiet when she is in the right, whereas a man when he is in the right, will keep on talking.
· Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men.
· Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily this is not difficult.
· There are only three things women need in life: food, water and compliments.
· Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.
· For men who think women’s place is in the kitchen, just remember, that’s where knives are kept.
· A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s. She changes it more often.
· Dear Girls, if a guy pauses a video game just to text you back, marry him.
· Never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman.
· If women ruled the world, there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
· Remember, women always have the last word in an argument. Anything a man adds after, that is the beginning of a new argument.
· Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
· Only 2 things can change a woman’s mood: I) I love you II) 50% discount
· Women are like police, they can have all the evidence in the world but they still want a confession.
· You can break down a woman temporarily but a real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself and come back stronger than ever.
· Every woman is beautiful. It just takes the right man to see it.
· Women: Everybody loves them but nobody understands them.
· Most women set out to change a man and when they have changed him they do not like him.
Summing up, those are some of the humor thoughts about women that have surged up with time. I hope you enjoyed them and got some insights. There is no right or wrong – only thinking makes it so. Gotcha?